I have a 3 yr old child with behavioral issues and placed him in this daycare!! Instead of them working with me I got complaints on the first day and negative feedback from one of the staff!!! They seem like they have never encountered a child with behavioral issues and I was very upset at this!! I feel they are not experienced as much as my child needs!!! The owner is not there and the center is run by a inexperienced musician!! The place was clean and was furnished well!!! But if u have a very active child with some special needs this is not the place too send them!!! They will do nothing but complain!!!

Money hungry monsters is about the only thing comes to mind after visiting so called day care center.

Kids are dirty. Teachers or at least that’s what they call themselves are grannies on cash payroll to avoid getting caught by SSI.

I ran away from this place

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). alexander28 is overall dissatisfied with A To Z Daycare Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about A To Z Daycare Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kindergartens and Nurseries category for more informed decision or compare A To Z Daycare Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with A To Z Daycare Center?

Comments